Now ladies… it isn’t good to wash your hair everyday. I know that some ladies can’t go without because their hair gets oily and nasty feeling, BUT it’s actually healthier for your hair if you wash it about 2-3 times a week. Myself, I usually wash my hair every 3 days or so. And yes, my hair does get oily, but that’s where dry shampoo comes in! What a great invention! I use the Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo. You can find it at most grocery stores, and it smells yummy!! Plus it adds great volume and freshness to your hair as well!
This is my hair before I used the dry shampoo.
1. Make sure you shake the dry shampoo can before applying it to your hair.
2. Take a section of hair and pull it over to the opposite side and spray the roots. See below.
3. Take another section and do the same thing. See below. Notice that the dry shampoo leaves a powdery substance in your hair. It’s OK! After you are done, you will comb it through your hair and blend.
4. Repeat on the opposite side.
5. Take a section from the back and spray. See below.
After it’s all sprayed, blend the shampoo in your hair with your fingers, but don’t over do it, because you don’t want to add anymore oil to your hair from your fingers.
Now to all of you brunettes and redheads. Since this brand of dry shampoo is a white powdery substance it will be more noticeable in your hair. There are other brands of dry shampoo that are made for darker hair.
Most dry shampoo’s are found at most grocery stores and are affordable! Try it and let me know what you think!