This jello salad is a favorite of ours for Christmas.
It’s a little time consuming because you have to let each layer set, but super easy.
It would be so fun to use a mold, too. You can purchase it here.
- Large Package Lime Jello
- Large Package Red Jello
- Small Package Lemon Jello
- Miniature Marshmallows
- 8 oz. Can of Crushed Pineapple
- 8 oz Package of Cream Cheese
- Whipped Cream
- FIRST LAYER
- 1 large package of lime jello prepared as indicated on the package. Pour into a 9x13 pan and let set.
- SECOND LAYER
- 1 small package of lemon jello
- 1 1/4 cup of boiling water
- 1/2 pound of miniature marshmallows
- 1 8 oz. can of crushed pineapple
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1 cup of whip cream
- Dissolve jello in boiling water. Add marshmallows and stir until dissolved. Add pineapple with syrup, cream cheese, and whip cream. Spread on top of 1st layer and let set.
- THIRD LAYER
- 1 large package of red jello (any red jello will work) prepared as indicated on the package. Pour onto 1st and 2nd layers. Let set completely.
- You will find that this completely fills the pan so you will need to be careful when adding the red jello. I find that if I leave the pan in the fridge and pour the jello on top works for me. Just make sure your fridge shelf is level. You may even want to put a cookie sheet under it just in case of spills.
- We top ours with whip cream. It's so delicious and could almost be a dessert.